Read the fantastic Tour Programme for Wildlife and Culture Vacation Uganda
Day 1-6: Discover Local Culture
Immerse yourself in the traditions and customs of the local communities. Visit a traditional village and learn about their daily life, try local cuisine, and witness cultural performances.
Day 7-14:Explore the Wilderness
Embark on a safari adventure and witness the majesty of lions, elephants, and giraffes in their natural habitat. Take a guided hike through the lush forests and learn about the diverse flora and fauna of the region.
Day 15-18: Experience the best adventure travel with the Gorillas.
A moment with these mighty unique primates is the best thrilling experience like never before. We drive you the great tree canopies that inhabitant the endangered mountain Gorillas.
Day 19-20: Flight transfer.
Take a break from the excitement and spend a few days in a tranquil setting. Enjoy yoga classes, spa treatments, and relaxation activities amidst stunning natural surroundings before having your flight back home. Take back long lasting memories of your Wildlife and Culture Vacation Uganda.
Join us for an unforgettable 20-day journey that will leave you with memories to last a lifetime.
Contact Canine Safaris Ltd. today to book your spot on this wildlife and culture vacation tour or raise your questions.
- All Transfers.
- 20 Day categorized Tour services.
- Ground transport per private safari tour vehicle.
- 20 Breakfast, 20 Lunch, 20 Dinner and 19 Night Accommodation.
- All entrance fees for people, guide & vehicle.
- Services of a professional safari guide/ driver.
- Drinking Water.
- All activities on the itinerary
- Personalized private services.
- International flights and taxes
- Passport & Visa applications & processing
- Travel Insurance.
- Tips and gratitude’s to drivers & guides.
- Personal laundry
- Any optional activities.
- Alcoholic Drink.
Note: 20 Days are too long? Ask for your tailormade arrangement with the specialst of Canine Safaris Ltd.
Check – out our Guide to Safari Regions Uganda!